Announcing the winners of the Chemicals Northwest Awards 2017…another fantastic evening!
The seventh Chemicals Northwest Award dinner took place on the 30thMarch 2017 at the Crowne Plaza Liverpool City Centre hotel.
to all organisations, we once again we had fantastic response with some
excellent entries from around the region. We are grateful for the
support given by our sponsors, who are mentioned below and we pay a
special thanks to our host, BBC TV broadcaster Dianne Oxberry.
Our congratulations go to our winners:
· Engineering Supplier to the Chemical Industry 2017 - Sponsored by Chemicals Northwest
Winner - Siemens PLC - Process Industries
Highly Commended – Peak42 Ltd
· SME Manufacturer Award 2017-Sponsored by Oranmore Environmental Services Limited
Winner - Byotrol Technology Ltd
· Health and Safety Award 2017-Sponsored by FMC Chemicals Ltd
Sustainability Award 2017- sponsored by REACHReady Ltd
Winner - Peak42 Ltd
· Operational Excellence Award 2017 sponsored by Siemens UK
Winner - Vertellus Specialties UK Ltd
· Innovation Award 2017 sponsored by Marks & Clerk LLP
Winner- Oranmore Environmental Services Ltd
Highly Commended – Spiro Control Ltd
· Young talent in the chemical industry Award 2017 - Sponsored by the Future Skills Academy
Winner - Danyelle Haines, GlaxoSmithKline
· Charity of the Year 2017 -Sponsored by Valtris Specialty Chemicals
Winner - Chemistry with Cabbage
· Supply Chains Award 2017 - Sponsored by the Chemical Industries Association
Winner- The Acta Group EU, Ltd (Acta®)
Highly Commended – Actikem Ltd
· Legal Partner to the Chemicals Industry
Winner - Bond Dickinson
evening’s award trophies were once again the result of collaboration
between Chemicals Northwest and academic member, Wirral Metropolitan
College. For the past five years the BA Fine Art students at the
college, had been invitedto design and make the trophies for the
Chemicals Northwest Annual Awards.Special thanks also go to Solvay
Interox Ltd who sponsored the award trophies.
We would also like to thank Manntek AB for once again sponsoring the Awards dinner brochure for the evening.
Chemicals Northwest wish to thank all of the award entrants, sponsors
and guests who attended the event for helping to make the 2017 awards
dinner another outstanding success!