Autumn 2016 (edition sponsored by Perry Process) - click on the front cover to view the magazine
- The region’s success at the national awards
- Brexit – new user group at CNW
- Members survey – now open (closing date 31st October 2016)
From our members
- CY Partners – recruit new staff member
- NES wins 'Best Contract Recruitment Company 2016' at the Recruitment International Asia awards
- Get the right bund from your IBC’s
- EU Referendum – what happens to my patents?
- Facelift for DHD
- The REACH Implementing Regulation on joint submission of data and data sharing: is it fair, transparent and non-discriminatory?
- William Blythe launches web shop for graphene oxide
- Innovations with electron beams
- Dynamic procurement and smart contracts in the chemical sector
- Lokring Northern (UK) offers free training to engineering apprentices
- 2016 a trail – blazing year for 2M’s STEM outreach programme
- When recruitment goes right, it can actually be a pleasure!
- RE(Authorisation)CH and the Circular Economy
- Presenting Risk – Getting it Right
- Brexit and environmental compliance
Under the microscope – Adeel Aslam – process engineering manager, Bouygues Energies and Services
The big interview – Mike Houghton, managing director of Process Industries and Drives at Siemens UK
Opinion – My theory of productivity – Phil Denton, managing director, Ital Logistics Ltd
- Celebrating five years of supporting local businesses (University of Chester)
- Sci-Tech Daresbury Open week 2016 – an extravaganza of science fun!
- Settling in at Heywood!
- Smithers Viscient names Steve Dean managing director for Europe
A week in the life of – Dr Jenny Clucas, Head of strategy – Industrial Sciences, Cogent Skills
Events - Contract research organisations and what they offer, Deloitte reveals its Master Plan, Complying with the Biocidal Products Regulations, UKTI flies the flag for chemicals at IFB, Big bang in the Northwest! Sustainability and continuous improvement for Mid Cheshire and Manchester Responsible Care Cell, Merseyside & North Wales cell talks energy regulation, markets and priorities, Nurturing skills and Northern cities collaboration key to science industry growth.
New members’ spotlight - Academy of Joint Integrity, SI Group UK L td, SciMed, Kanon Liquid Handling Ltd, EngineeringUK, SRG