The two-day course is designed to provide operators, maintenance technicians and long-term contractors with a clear picture of the principles of process safety and their role in managing major accident hazards on their site. Recognised by the Competent Authority, the course has been developed by industry, for industry, and is part of a suite of Process Safety Industry Management Standards. Course contents are adapted to the organisation, reflecting site specific hazards and control measures to keep all information context specific. Key aspects of the course include:
· The business case for effective process safety management.
· The hazards, risks and consequences associated with hazardous substances and processes.
· The hazards, consequences and safeguards in the specific process or plant you operate or maintain.
· How to keep the process safe - the role of operations (Operator & Maintenance) in ensuring effective process safety.
· Emergency planning and the need for effective measures to limit the consequences of process incidents.
· The role of operations in applying learning from incidents and near misses.
The course can be delivered online or in person to a maximum of 12 delegates.
Please contact us at [email protected] or call 01244 674612.