Announcing the winners of the Chemicals Northwest Awards 2020
The tenth Chemicals Northwest Awards didn’t quite go ahead as planned in March or September. We had a record number of award citations received so would still like to celebrate the fantastic achievements of those who took the time to submit an award entry and those listed below who have won the awards. Our sponsors and winners deserved recognition for their input and hard work leading up to the postponed dinner and I was delighted to visit some of the winning companies to hand deliver the trophies before stricter COVID restrictions were imposed. Others received their trophies by post. Regardless of whichever way the trophy was delivered, the winners were all well recognised for their hard work.
We are looking forward to hosting a fantastic awards dinner in 2021 so please keep an eye out for further details.
· Engineering firm of the Year 2020 Award - sponsored by Chemicals Northwest
Winner - Peak Technology Solutions and Hosokawa Micron Limited with a joint bid.
· Health & Safety 2020 Award – sponsored by Livent
Winner - Laker-Vent Engineering Ltd
· Sustainability Award 2020 - sponsored by Inovyn
Winner - Tradebe Chemicals
Highly Commended - Innospec Ltd
· Operational Excellence Award 2020 – sponsored by CF Fertiliser
Winner - Vertellus
· International Trade Award 2020- supported by the Department for International Trade
Winner - Bitrez Ltd
· Manufacturing Company of the Year 2020 Award – sponsored by PM PROjEN
Winner - Ames Goldsmith
· Innovation Award 2020 – sponsored by HFL Consulting
Winner – Koura
Highly Commended - CORE Additive Technologies
· Young Talent in the Chemical Industry 2020 Award – sponsored by SRG
Winner - Charlotte Houghton - John Hogg Technical Solutions Ltd
Highly Commended - Erin Holman - Hosokawa Micron Ltd
Highly Commended - Jack Edwards – Hosokawa Micron Ltd
· Charity Award contributor sponsored by Valtris were delighted to recognise the achievement of Chemistry with Cabbage in 2020.
· Supplier to the Chemical Industry 2020 Award – sponsored by CIA
Winner - Studley Engineering & Electrical Ltd
Many thanks once again to all our 2020 contributors. Your award entries have all shown what a strong and vibrant industry we work in and we look forward to promoting that into the future.